Effective from: February 2022
- General; CCPA
- As part of Your use of the Website, You will be required to provide the Company certain details including name, email address and shipping address. Such information is stored by the Company in its customers database and is used for internal use and future contact with its customers. Credit card details, if will be requested, are required for purchase only and are not stored by the Company.
- During Your use of the Website, information regarding Your use of the Website may be collected including services You were interested in and pages You viewed. Such information is statistic and does not identify You.
- With accordance to the CCPA, the Company does not share, sell, disclose or commercialize Your information unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties, including advertisers (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce the Company’s terms and conditions;
- Contacting Users regarding the status of their order;
- Collecting payments;
- Purpose of Using Information
- Marketing, advertising, sales promotion, addressing the User by any available media (including in writing, by phone, fax, electronic form and any other form);
- Encouraging loyalty, research and analyzing of statistics, conducting surveys and any other use regarding registration to the Website;
- Internal uses including investigating complaints and/or reviews;
- Operational marketing and statistical purposes including processing information and mailings for such purpose;
- Providing services to You and ensuring fair and lawful trade.
- You acknowledge that You have no legal obligation to provide the Company with such information and any providing of information is done at Your consent. Furthermore the Company may, for the above purposes, transfer such information which will not identify You, anonymous or aggregative, regarding Your use of the Website, to entities which are collaborating with the Company’s activity and to any other entity which will provide services and benefits to the Users under the Company’s sole discretion.
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
The Company may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events:
- When You have permitted the Company to transfer and/or share Your information;
- In order to ship Your order, and in such case you shipping address will be transferred to the shipping company if Your order will be delivered via courier;
- To enforce the Terms or other agreements or policies;
- To collect Your debt to the Company through a third party specializing in collecting debts including law offices;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise the Company’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Company may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Company, in the Company's sole discretion;
- When the Company believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Company’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of insolvency.
- Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Company may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Company collected as detailed above. The Company may combine non-personal information which the Company collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Company may share cumulative information with third parties including advisors, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Company report to its advertisers the number of visitors of the Website and the top-selling Products. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
- Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
You can choose not to provide the Company with certain information, but that may result in You being unable to use certain features of the Website.
- Use of Collection Technologies
- The Company may use various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities on the Website.
- The Company may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. the Company also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information the Company obtains in this manner enables the Company to customize the services the Company offers visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Company’s online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- The Company takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Company does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Website.
- The Company inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Website and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Website’s security. Nonetheless, the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Company’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Company.
- Every individual has the right to browse the information gathered on him and stored in the databases. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the owner of such database and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
- For any inquiries, You may contact the Company by email: email@example.com . It is clarified that the Company’s contact details and the Company’s availability are subject to change at its sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Company in such case.
- If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.